Routes is a local project offering free, personal support for anyone needing some help on their journey into employment
At The Hangleton & Knoll Project, we offer a Routes Information and Advice service for adults of all ages. Taking part in Routes is all about building your confidence, getting up-to-date skills and making real progress towards better work opportunities.
Information and Advice at The Hangleton & Knoll Project
Work closely with out skilled and firendly adviser to explore new opportunities andoptions to kick-start your journey into employment
These can include:
- learning opportunities, such as literacy and IT skills
- access to volunteering, and training across the city
- helping you address barriers that are holding you back
- specialist advice on issues like debt
How does Routes work for you?
Your dedicated Routes adviser will be available to help you every step of the way:
- support is 1-2-1, tailored just for you and can last as long as you need
- we start with a conversation and end up with a personal plan, designed to develop your skills and increase your chance of finding the right job for you
- there are budgets and resources to help with achieving your training, learning and job goals - whether you need to improve your computer skills, write a CV or work on your confidence
- we can also provide financial support for the important day-to-day practical stuff, like travel and childcare
So why not get in touch today to arrange a chat over a cuppa and find out what Routes can do for you?
Ask at reception or call your Routes adviser on 01273 410858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Routes is a collaborative, multi-partner project led by Community Works, to help people on their journey into employment - providing intensive internship placements, local learning opportunities and emloyability focussed information and advice.