- Building a community from the bottom up requires time but the community development approach brings long term and sustainable benefits. This report details the impact of work with and for our local Black and Minority ethnic community
- Community Development team have published their Older People's Community Development Work End of Year Report 2016-17 for download.
- Over February 2016 HKP staff and volunteers undertook a questionnaire with patients of Hangleton Manor to try to ascertain the impact of the surgery potential closure. This report was produced. This local report fed into this City report pulled together by our partners CommunityWorks which detailed the results of similar exercises across other Practice PLC surgeries.
- Good Food project recipe book available as free download!
- Evaluation of partnership project with Amaze and parent carers in Hangleton & Knoll
- Our 2012 youth work summer report provides an overview of many of the activities and youth programmes the project has been involved in recently.
- We're proud to present the Hangleton & Knoll project's 5 year Strategic Plan, providing a detailed description of our aims and ambitions for the next half decade of community service!
- Notable achievements of our youth work team over the last 12 months are reported in the Youth Work Report 2011/2012.
- Results of the 2011 Hangleton and Knoll Community Consultation, highlighting needs and priorities as identified by local residents.
- Child Poverty and Community Development. A response to the draft B&H Child Poverty Needs Assessment October 2011
- The results of the 2011 youth consultation project providing insights into what services and activities the young people of our community would like to see provided. Full anonymous details of the survey results are available as an appendix
- Resilience and Community Development October 2011. A response to the Annual Report of the Director of Public Health Brighton and Hove 2010
- Model of Good Practice: Inclusive Communities: Lessons learned
- Model of Good Practice: 50+ Steering Group